Hotline for students
fon: +49 381-498 1230
Monday - Thursday 09 to 17 o'clock
Friday 09 to 13 o'clock
Hotline for employees
fon: + 49 381-498 1331
Monday - Thursday 07 to 17 o'clock
Friday 07 to 14 o'clock
The main target should continue to be the prevention of person-to-person infections and the protection of people in risk groups.
In accordance with the recommendations of the competent authorities, the following in particular apply:
- Reduce direct contact and keep > 1.5 m distance.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not shake hands.
- Cough and sneeze in the crook of your arm.
- Wear a face mask.
In order to interrupt chains of infection, it is particularly important to follow the current regulations of the University of Rostock in the case of cold symptoms or symptoms which indicate an infection with SARS-CoV2. Detailed information are available at this site:
- Dienstleistungsportal in the section CORONA special information > basic information > regulations in case of cold symptoms, suspicion of a Covid-19 disease, infection with Covid-19
- Studierendenportal in the section Information on handling the coronavirus > Instructions for students on how to behave in case of suspicion or illness.
We kindly ask you to also use the generally available sources of information and keep yourself up to date.
Please note: This translation was made with DeepL. No guarantee can be given for the content.
At present, persons in the buildings of the UR are obliged to wear a mouth-nose cover (MNB) in communally used rooms. In addition, a MNB must be worn in face-to-face meetings - for example, work meetings, workshops, meetings, conferences, etc. - as soon as more than two people meet. The only exceptions to this rule are persons who cannot wear a MNB for health reasons.
This applies to:
- Members of organizations and companies that use the buildings of the UR
- external service providers, suppliers, cooperation partners as well as all other persons staying in the buildings of UR.
The UR does not provide protective masks. In case of business needs, protective masks can be purchased from the Uni-Shop and financed from the department's funds. Central funds are not available.